Distal Femur Locking Plates
The Distal Femur Locking Plates provided by China professional orthopedic plate manufacturer, are intended for buttressing multifragmentary distal femur fractures including: supracondylar, intra-articular and extra-articular condylar, periprosthetic fracture; fractures in normal or osteopenic bone; nonunions and malunions; and osteotomies of the femur.
Features and Benefits
- The shaft protion of the plate features Combi holes and the head features threaded holes.
- Round locking holes accept 5.0mm Locking Screws and 4.5mm Cortex Screws.
- The preshaped, low-profile plate reduces issues with soft tissue and eliminates the need for plate contouring.
- The Combi hole allows an internal plate fixation using standard 4.5mm Cortex Screws, 5.0mm Locking Screw or a combination of both, thus allowing more flexible intraoperative technique.
- Prevents screw loosening as well as primary and secondary loss of reduction and allows early functional mobilization.
- Tapered, rounded plate tip facilitates a minimally invasive surgical technique.