Proximal Tibial Locking Plates
China top trauma plate manufacturer provide high quality and cost-effective solution for Proximal shaft fractures, Metaphyseal fractures, Intra-articular fractures, Periprosthetic fractures
Features and Benefits:
- The anatomically precontoured low-profile plates reduce soft tissue problems and eliminate the need for plate contouring.
- LCP combi-holes, Combine a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole with a locking screw hole Permits an internal plate fixation using standard screws, locking screws or a combination of the two.
- Angular stability, Prevents screw loosening as well as primary and secondary loss of reduction Allows early functional mobilization.
- As an internal fixator the plate preserves bone vascularization
- Offers improved purchase in osteoporotic bone
- Self-tapping or self-drilling locking screws
- Periprosthetic locking screws with blunt tip for periprosthetic fractures